Cosmopolitan Philippines recently came out with an article (I forgot which issue exactly) on how couples can squeeze in more quality time together despite today's hectic, fast-paced lifestyle.
One suggestion was for them to set their alarm clocks 15-30 minutes earlier than usual in the morning. So instead of rushing out of bed and go to work, they can use those extra minutes to just cuddle.
The funny thing is I know a lot of people (yours truly included) who set their alarm clocks minutes ahead of schedule so that they can "half-sleep" for a few moments more, gradually conditioning their bodies (and minds) to fully waking up. I know there are people whose mood for the rest of the day is affected by just how much "extra" sleep they were able to get during these window minutes.
So it came as no surprise to me when I told Eric about the article, and he reacted as if I suggested that we sleep without air-conditioning for the rest of the rainy season. He's one of the most un-morning people I know, and he balked at the very idea of snuggling during his precious extra minutes. I forgot exactly what he said, but the overall message was clear-- "Touch me and you die."
Bawi nalang daw siya sa gabi.
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahaha... funny article! i had the same reaction as eric - pure and uttter horror!!
Post a Comment