Pre-pregnancy, I was a size "Medium." So when my mom and I went shopping at the maternity section of SM a few days ago, we tried on clothes in sizes "Medium" and "Large." Lo and behold, they were all too big for me! And don't say it's because I'm still in my early months--trust me, the clothes were big in ALL places.
We finally figured out what the right size for me was -- XS!! As in "Extra Small."
Boy, after finding this out, I now can't imagine what preggy women who wear XL must look like!!
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm your little brother Rain by the way.
again I wish there was a blogger when I was pregnant. promise I wish I was a designer. Ako XXL na di pa magkasya you would not believe how I would look like when I was pregnant I have to wear those awful duster always. Yung 1 piece with a ribbon int he front and opens in the front din. I could illustrate for better visualization. - Cleone
DI SIYA PAPIPIGIL JAC, I AM OVERPOWERED....
I would like to lend my maternity dresses but, at least sosyal sila they come from UK as in LONDON. Kasi they have sizes 40 baka lumosot ka. Look at my youngest, paglabas kumpleto na ipin sa laki. hehehehehe
True story ito. When I was discharged sa elevator sabi ng isang nasa loob ilang buwan na siya hehehehe kapapanganak ko palang buwan na ang tinatanong (fyi 8.6 lbs si jaden) hehehehehe.
AYUN NA JAC. WALA NA AKONG MASABI. MISS KA NA TALAGA NI CLEONE... ^_^
Post a Comment