Hey everyone! Can't blog about my first few days as a missus yet as my internet connection is currently via dial-up (Eric still doesn't know whether to get cable internet or dsl) and it takes forever to download a page. Plus, the clock is ticking, so I need to make this quick.
But I will be going back home on Friday to get my old things, which means I'll have access to unlimited DSL! Will make more chika then.
In the meantime, for those who want to see pics of my big day, check out Anndee's blog.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Tell me the billing plan of Cable vs DSL and how much bandwidth they provide. I will help you two :)
I'm one of few people who has fiber optic running in the house.
i think DSL is more stable here. cousin willy used to have destiny cable and he says it's bad. sky's no better, said another friend.
I think that DSL would be cheaper (in long terms)...
Try wireless broadband. It's almost same speed as DSL for a lot less money. Around 900 pesos per month. Check out their website: http://www.meridiantelekoms.com/
One of my friends has it and he's quite happy with it.
So how did you manage to pee with that puffy wedding gown? Did you wear "Depend" underneath? Just curious.
Post a Comment