Why does everything have to be so damn complicated?!
***
10 years ago I was...
Anxiously waiting for the results of my college entrance exams. UP had always been my first choice, and I had sworn that if I did not pass the UPCAT, I would just work my ass off at whatever school I passed and get myself transferred to UP. Luckily, I did not have to go through that.
Anxiously waiting for the results of my college entrance exams. UP had always been my first choice, and I had sworn that if I did not pass the UPCAT, I would just work my ass off at whatever school I passed and get myself transferred to UP. Luckily, I did not have to go through that.
5 years ago I was...
Working at Singapore Airlines, assisting spoiled VIPs and demanding media people. You know what they say, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?" Well, after what I went through with all those passengers, I can say I built enough character to be my own cartoon!
Working at Singapore Airlines, assisting spoiled VIPs and demanding media people. You know what they say, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?" Well, after what I went through with all those passengers, I can say I built enough character to be my own cartoon!
Yesterday...
Was trying to de-stress but still unsuccessful. Went to a chi-chi spa in Libis and found its reputation to be grossly overrated. At least now I know. Even worse: discovered a typo in my misalette and had another sort of row with my mom (but the row wasn't about the misalette).
The good news: was able to sleep early.
5 snacks I like...
Rosquillos. Oreos. Otap. Chicken empanada. Donuts!
Rosquillos. Oreos. Otap. Chicken empanada. Donuts!
5 things I would do w/ $100M...
Buy my family something pretty, travel, donate to worthy institutions, save the rest in the bank.
Buy my family something pretty, travel, donate to worthy institutions, save the rest in the bank.
5 places I would run away to...
Any place where there's indoor plumbing, hot water, no cellphone signal, and--at this point--where my mom isn't there. And a constant cool breeze is a bonus.
Any place where there's indoor plumbing, hot water, no cellphone signal, and--at this point--where my mom isn't there. And a constant cool breeze is a bonus.
5 things I would never wear...
Anything with shoulder pads, coats made of real animal fur, micro-minis,
Anything with shoulder pads, coats made of real animal fur, micro-minis,
5 favorite TV shows/entertainment...
CSI Las Vegas, Amazing Race, Friends, Smallville, Discovery Channel's "Air Crash Investigation"
5 bad habits...
Talking too fast, playing with my hair, reading the ending of a story before anything else, being too impulsive, being too "nice and diplomatic"
Talking too fast, playing with my hair, reading the ending of a story before anything else, being too impulsive, being too "nice and diplomatic"
5 biggest joys...
Right now, only one thing would truly, absolutely make me happy--getting this wedding over and done with.
Right now, only one thing would truly, absolutely make me happy--getting this wedding over and done with.
5 favorite toys...
(Nothing seems to come to mind right now.)
(Nothing seems to come to mind right now.)
5 fictional characters I would date...
Wolverine, Gil Grissom, Jack Callaghan (of While You Were Sleeping), Cole Turner, and Vince Larkin (of Con Air)
5 people I tag to do this...
Anndee, Mari-An, John, JM and Moan (so you'll update your blog more often!) :)

4 comments:
Hehehe, you're welcome :) Go break a leg tomorrow. Don't forget my Maori tribal souvenir in NZ :P
hahaha... I just updated with count em - 4 entries today! :) Good luck with the wedding Jac - I'm going to cry!! :)
congrats on ur wedding kanina or shud i say yesterday:P heheh i gues ure doing hanky-panky now or resting. hehe *grins* looking at the time
pasalubooooooong.
aiyt aiyt, i'll do this.
hanky panky!!!!
Post a Comment