So I went and had my final fitting for my gown today. It's a poofy number with an even poofier petticoat.
And the question I'm asking myself now is: How the heck will I pee that day?!
***
In other news: I have a huge zit on my chin and it's stressing me out. Actually, it's a chicken-and-egg thing: when I get stressed, I get pimples;p but getting a pimple so close to D-Day is making me even more stressed. Gets?
***
I'm leaving my cellphone at home tomorrow afternoon and spending the time at the spa. I've asked my mom to go with me but so far, she's tinatamad and might just pass. To be honest, I wouldn't mind some alone time right about now.
***
It's ironic, when you think about it. I've been avoiding all other forms of social engagements the past week so I could spend more time with my family. But when I'm at home and constantly bombarded by my mom's neuroses, all I can think about is how much my life will be...quieter...once I move out. Am I a bad daughter?
***
I also really need to try getting more sleep. Lately, I've been going to bed no earlier than 1130pm, mostly because Eric and I are still finalizing a few details (which we can only do at 10pm tops, after he watches his chanel 2 teleseryes), and also because I just don't feel sleepy till around that time. Maybe it's the adrenaline. And even though I've on leave from work for the past few days, I still wake up at 630am. Maybe this is why I'm getting zits.
***
For the past few nights, I've also been nagging God to grant me 3 things on D-Day:
1) Good weather
2) That I don't bawl my eyes out at church (glistening tears out of the corner of my eyes are fine; sobbing my way to the altar--kill me first)
3) That I don't trip on my poofy gown
***
Good news though--my seating chart has been finalized!!! Let's just hope all our guests are cooperative that day.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha! Please don't be offended by my 'laughter', but Jac, your post reminded me so much of my sister's thoughts prior to her own D-Day -- spa time, worrying about majorly tearing up with photographers taking your pics like paparazzis, keeping mom's worrywarting at bay despite wanting to spend as much time as possible with family...essentially fretting about last-minute details of the wedding. Not to sound blase, but that's normal. And, at the risk of jinxing everything (keeping my fingers crossed!): best wishes!
Hey LL-- Oh, good, at least I'm not a "freak" :) Do hope you change your mind about attending the reception :)
hehehe that pee thing really made me laugh. but try not to dehydrate yourself too. you might faint. i'm definitely never goona wear anything poofy!
about the seating chart - from experience, cooperative guests isn't the prob, as long as you get to them before they sit(you have ushers right?). prob is guests not showing up, leaving empty seats and half occupied tables all around. better have a back-up plan.
zit 911 - warm compress and triple-strength, tried and tested zit gel. worse comes to worse, go to a derma on saturday. they can inject something to make it disappear in a few hours.
lolz. that's so normal. waaaaah poofy dress! it looks cute i guess but not really practical. hmmmmm how to pee?! isama mo si eric:P taga hawak ng damit mo! lolz.
uso pala sitting charts? wala yan dito. we do have ushers. early comers can sit wherever they want except nalang sa reserved seats of course. towards the start of the receptions guests are seated on vacant seats on occupied tables if full na only then are they seated on vacant tables:P
you know where cindy and i want to be seated, right?;)
Post a Comment