At my former department, I can put together a major shoot with less than a day's notice, despite having to work around the availability of models, photographers, make-up artists, stylists, etc.
Here at Entrep, I can pin down appointments for interviews and shoots with busy, busy, busy businessmen via text messaging in less than an hour.
So why, oh why, can't my wedding be as easy to put together...considering I had MORE THAN A YEAR to prepare?
Oh, wait, I know why.... because this time, parents are involved.
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so true. things can get really complicated when elders get involved! sheesh! btw, when will you be taking leave from work? might try to set up lunch with Derrick(found him on friendster!) and bro Lowell(if he's still in manila) from Beijing group. might try to see if i can egg others to join too. =D
Post a Comment