Am so not in the mood to work (or do anything, for that matter) today. For one thing, it's a Friday, and for another, I just feel so damn sluggish and sleepy. I think it's because last night was the 3rd night in a row that I went to sleep past midnight.
Tuesday night-- came home late from work
Wednesday night-- stayed up late to do some stupid, useless Chinese wedding tradition stuff that my mom nagged me into doing
Last night-- watched reruns of Sex and the City on HBO
Call me weird but I've never really been a night person--usually by 1030pm...11pm tops.. I already start feeling light-headed. But wake me up at 5am and I'll be raring to go.
Eric, of course, is the total opposite. He sleeps no earlier than 1am and can be REALLY CRABBY in the morning. I wonder whose body clock will adjust to whom once we start to live together?
Anyway, tonight, I'll be sleeping late again because it's my bridal shower! Now that's something to help me get through today.
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're pathetic LOL. I can sleep at 2 AM and stil be raring to go at 5 AM.
I just brake my sleeping time to 4 hours in the afternoon & 3-4 hours at night. I believe sleeping more than 4 hours is a waste of time.
Post a Comment