Monday, September 19, 2005

Caught between a rock and a hard place

That's where I am now.

And that's where (I think) I will often find myself once I get married.

Argh, why couldn't I have been married YESTERDAY?!

Then I wouldn't be feeling so shitty today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not like the feeling would go away. They resurface all the time in some form or another like a zit.

Besides, if you're feeling shitty today. Wouldn't you be having the same shitty feel last week, if you were getting married yesterday :)

LL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jac, as you told me yesterday, only a few days to go. Patience, patience :) Pretty soon, you and Eric will be together FOR LIFE. And then honeymoon all the way with your The One. Yeeha! :)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

wei shenme JAC? when you get married, you will find yourself between ERIC and the new fab world you're getting in to... it wouldn't be such a 'rocky-hard' place isn't it?!....relax!