Thursday, September 15, 2005

One more tip

Ladies, if ever the time comes when you're also on your way to getting married....

a word of advice:

Don't bother dieting.

Or at least don't diet too much.

Really, don't, because what everyone else says is true (and I'm vouching for it now).

Evern without meaning to, you WILL lose weight. A lot of weight, actually, especially in the last 3 months.

Like in my case.... lots of people are now telling me I'm too thin.

So now I'm trying to fatten myself up a bit. Although I hardly doubt I can do much, given it's only a few weeks left and I'm soooo stressed, I'm probably burning up everything I eat from thinking/planning/worrying too much.

So do yourselves a favor and don't sweat the weight thing.

And gentlemen/grooms-to-be... do your part: don't give your fiancees grief over their weight as well.

***

P.S. When we first checked for "lucky dates," the first date given to us was September 18. That's this Sunday! Imagine, there was a chance I would already be married this Sunday!

Good thing I'm not.

P.P.S Actually, on some level, I DO I wish I was getting married this weekend. Just so I can get the whole thing over and done with and start relaxing again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't have to follow tsinoy wedding customs and inviting people to a reception. You could've done all these in Vegas in a span of 2-hours :)

Anonymous said...

lolz. crazy ahia pao. so not chinese. if that happens we sure will get a lot of sermons. i had a cousin who got married in US simple wedding not much preps and years later she came back to have a big wedding as requested by fam!