
Naturally, I cried my eyes out when Chandler got down on his knees (yes, on both knees) and said:
Okay! Okay! Oh God, I thought… Wait a minute, I-I can do this. I thought that it mattered what I said or where I said it. Then I realized the only thing that matters is that you, you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you’ll let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. Monica, will you marry me?
Why are girls always suckers for these things?

5 comments:
I had the same reaction when I watched that scene, Jac. For me, it's one of the best wedding proposals in film ever. You said you're a hopeless romantic -- thus the tears! :)
One more week to go, girl...how are you feeling?
Thanks Jac for publishing that proposal. I used it to my current girlfriend and it worked. She accepted my proposal!!! We're still checking for a good date for our wedding. Possibly June or July next year. How many months preparation did you do for your own wedding?
girls are hopeless romantic:P
hi Jac!
I just had to comment... =D
I also cried a bucket watching this episode. =)
And YES we will always be suckers for THIS! =)
Oh and Congratulations on your WEYDING pala! =)
Post a Comment