Thursday, September 01, 2005

Goods news, sad news

How can news be both good AND sad? Here's how....

First, the good news: there's an upcoming loooooong holiday in October-November

October 29 Saturday

October 30 Sunday

October 31 Monday (Sandwiched by two non-working days  and as per GMA's Proclamation No. 839 under SECTION  1, a special non-working day throughout the country.)

November 1 All Saints Day

November 2 All Souls Day (Not yet sure if it will be declared a holiday)

November 3 Eidl Feitre (Last day of Ramadan, which, officially, is a legal holiday)

November 4 Friday (Working day)

November 5 Saturday

November 6 Sunday

Now the sad news: Normally, the minute I hear such news, I start planning for an out-of-town trip with my family. Usually we go to Baguio. But I'll already be married by then, so I can't do that anymore, or at least not this soon. Sigh. So I told my brother that it's all up to him this time.

And I'll just stay at home and play house with Eric.

Hmm, wait, on second thought... that's not such a bad thing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeps play house and make lil jacluts and lil eric:)