Monday, September 12, 2005

I heart NY

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not the city (haven't been there yet so I really can't have an opinion), but the CSI spin-off.

I have always been a staunch fan of the original, and when the first spin-off (CSI: Miami) aired, I sat through a couple of episodes before concluding that nothing still beats Gil Grissom and his team. So when CSI:New York was launched, I didn't even bother to watch the pilot episode, thinking that it would be just as bad as Miami.

Last night, I was busy working in front of the computer but had the TV turned on to a rerun of CSI: Las Vegas. I was busy with work that I didn't really pay attention when the show ended and a rerun of CSI: New York started. I half-heartedly turned to watch, ready to turn the TV off after a few minutes, but before I knew it, I had finished the entire episode.

It's really good, not as good as Las Vegas but definitely better than Miami. And now I'm bummed that I didn't get to watch the series from the start, so I'm mentally debating whether I should ask my brother to buy me the DVD of the first season or just wait until they show more reruns on TV.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, finally! someone else, outside my family, appreciates the show. i agree though that it's not as great as vegas, and gary sinise's enormous talent is rather under-utilized here but i still love it. plus they've got some cool gadgets that the other two shows don't have. =)

Anonymous said...

I'm still very disappointed with CSI, they still don't have some ASIAN person as a regular cast.

Anonymous said...

love CSI!!!!!!! las vegas the best but yea NY is cool too. miami is okay.

Anonymous said...

go audition for a part, paoyu!

too bad, Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye was discontinued. for now...

Anonymous said...

I just realized, my bleeding heart liberal cousin from LA is a production staff for CSI: Las Vegas.

Gaining fame as an actor is quite appealing, but the welfare of the United States & its people, must always come first :P

LET FREEDOM SING!!!