I am craving
For an out-of-town trip.
Tagaytay.
Baguio.
Kahit Batangas, ok lang.
Somewhere where I'm not perpetually reminded of work.
Or wedding plans.
Road trip, anyone?
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake / Luck ain't even lucky / Got to make your own breaks / It's my life / And it's now or never / I ain't gonna live forever / I just want to live while I'm alive / (It's my life)" -- Bon Jovi
3 comments:
check out zoobic is well...subic. hehehe cosmo sept 2005. unfortunately, i'm a lil too pressed for time these days. i only get to breathe 11pm til i wake up the next day.
btw, cosmo raised cover price? WAAAAAH!!!! ='(
Have been to Zoobic already, still think Avilon is better though. :)
hahaha! cool! okei. went to the AFEX earlier today. t'was good. tons of cool equipements! =D no money to buy =( LoL thanks for the tickets again! =D
Post a Comment