Had a pretty uneventful weekend....
Saturday
Woke up at 7am because I was so excited to fiddle with my new Sun Cellular line. I spent an hour in bed, transferring phone numbers from my Globe line to my Sun line and mentally devising strategies on how I can maximize use of both lines.
After breakfast, I planned to spend the rest of my day transcribing my interview for my Good Housekeeping article on addiction. But, yikes, Rony tells me that our hard drive was hit with some sort of virus and that he wanted to reformat the computer that day. OK, no problem. Spent the morning watching 2 episodes of Desperate Housewives.
Went to Chocolate Kiss Cafe in UP Diliman for lunch, for the reunion with old college blockmates. I expected about 13 people to show, but we were only six. Oh well. We still had a blast anyway, reminiscing about college life, sharing info about those who weren't there (note to self: ALWAYS attend reunions because if you don't, people will end up talking about you).
Got home around 3pm. Computer not yet fixed. Okay. Watched more Desperate Housewives.
Went out with the family for dinner at Pizzeria A Veneto in Visayas Avenue, where we sniggered at the couple on the table beside us—the girl was talking and talking and talking the whole time and the guy just looked polite but bored. Hope there won't come a time when Eric and I will end up like that.
Talked with Eric on the phone (among other things, resumed negotiations about where and how long we're having our honeymoom) before going to bed by 10pm.
Sunday
Woke up at 630am because I would be out in the afternoon and I really, really needed to start transcribing those interviews. It wasn't until I brought the tapes down when I realized--argh!!! I left my tape recorder in the office!
Oh well... article's due on Wendesday pa naman... I can transcribe on Monday morning.... No point worrying. So I spent the morning watching Desperate Housewives again.
After lunch, went bowling with Eric and his cousin, Kendrick, at Playdium. Bowled only 2 games (as opposed to Eric and Kendrick's 5 games) and scored a measly 50-something and 60-something per game (as opposed to Eric and Kendrick's 200-something per game).
After bowling, watched Hitch with Eric at Eastwood. Was kinda disappointed... it was a funny movie but after hearing everyone else say "It's so funny! You have to watch it!" I was expecting something a bit more.
Got home at 830pm, just in time to watch CSI at 9pm.
Was asleep by 1030pm.
(Obviously, I have nothing better to post, so this should take care of my "blogging craving" for now, hehe).
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i wouldlike to re-iterate that i am indeed sorry for not being there, and that work gets in the way of the more important stuff... like not being the subject of talk. hehehe.
good that you had fun. who was there jac?
Post a Comment