
Okay, so Eric didn't get to buy a Hedwig doll.
Which is okay because he got me something better, and I say this is the best pasalubong ever because (1) it was something I didn't think I need but which I do pala, and (2) it was a totally unexpected gift, and pleasantly unexpected gestures are always the most appreciated.
Ta-dah!
It's a portable reading light! I just clip it on my book and voila! Instant handy reading pleasure.
See, at night I used to rely on my bedside lamp, but the glare bothers Justin so I'm forced to sit at an awkward angle so that my book shields the glow. But with the Booklite, not only do I no longer have to worry about the glare, I can even read while lying on my stomach (a preferred position when I'm feeling sleepy but still super engrossed).
And yes, I'm already daydreaming about how this Booklite would be perfect on my next overnight plane trip... now I can read to my heart's content and not have to suffer a headache from the yellowish glare of the plane's reading lights.
I just hope the replacement batteries aren't expensive. At the rate I'm using this baby, I might need to change them pretty soon.

3 comments:
I'm glad you love it. Mukhang ngayon lang ako naka-jackpot sa gift na binigay ko sa yo a, he he!
advice to hubby:
you should have bought at least 2. and stock up on batteries.
mauubos at masisira na yan before the year is over...
advice to hubby:
you should have bought at least 2. and stock up on batteries.
mauubos at masisira na yan before the year is over...
Post a Comment