Friday, July 20, 2007

Potter mania

Yes, I am one of those people -- according to an Internet blogger -- "whose lives this week revolve around an effing boy."

How obsessed/excited am I? Let's see...

I've started reading all the Harry Potter books , from Sorcerer's Stone to Half-Blood Prince. Just reviewing, so that when I come across a name or a term on Book 7, I won't have to go back to find out what it refers to.

And at night, just to distract me from the suspense, I've been watching all the movies. I have yet to watch Order of the Phoenix on film but I can wait for the DVD.

Eric's in Hong Kong right now and I've asked him to go to Toys 'R Us and see if they have a stuffed Hedwig toy. I tell him it's for Justin but, well, we both know I'll be the one thrilled when he does bring it home.

My dear brother, who will be picking up my reserved copy tomorrow, can count on me texting him every 30 minutes to find out if he has gotten it and if he's on his way over.

Nobody bother me tomorrow... or on Sunday, okay?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naka-off ang fone ko bukas!!!

Anonymous said...

nak. "DEAR" brother na kasi ipi-pick up yung book. Before, all we are was plain old simple "brother." hmph.

diku

Unknown said...

thanks so much for the book !!! will start reading it after i finish octavio paz' "the labyrinth of solitude" .... oliver likes paz more than gabriel garcia marquez but he likes marquez' 100 years of solitude .. i guess he likes any book with the title containing 'solitude' haha ....