Sometimes I think Justin doesn't like me...
I mean, not as much as he likes Eric. Or his yaya.
Everytime he sees either one of them, he squeals and grins and flaps his arms excitedly.
And when he sees he... he just looks at me. Okay, so sometimes he smiles.
Maybe it's because he doesn't see Eric that often -- after all, he's in the office most of the day.
And he sees me more than he sees his yaya.
So maybe I should go back to work....
If only to make my son like me more..?
It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, I know.
But it still depresses me.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hindi yan no... baka nakaka-tsamba lang ako *MWAH*
u have too much time on ur hands, that u r starting to get neurotic...
hahaha! imagination mo lang yan! i'm sure it is because you are the one constant person he sees everytime, everyday! pero pag wala ka... hahanap hanapin ka nya!
He loves you for sure - it's just that kids, at any age, already know how to take things for granted... Once you leave the room and come back, you'll be something new to him and he'll light up like a Christmas tree on ectasy.
if this keeps on wiat and see when he goes to kinder. he just may start bawling once u leave him. i know i did:D
mom is always around. a constant fixture in my life. dad travels a lot so everytime he gets home i'd go running to him arms spread wide for him to pick me up. this only stopped when i grew too big for him to carry:D
Don't worry, JAC. My sister feels the same way too. She has the same problem with my nephew and funny that she's feeling exactly like you do. So you are not alone ^^
Pero siyempre, don't think that Justin like you less than Eric. I'm sure he loves you both ^^ Baka mas nakakatawa lang itsura ni Eric?! *lol* Peace tayo ERIC V(^-^)V
Post a Comment