...that do not directly involve Justin, because yes, I'm more than just a mom.
P.S. Thanks to Anndee for this idea!
1. Gave a neighbor mooncake.
2. Read June 2007 issue of Smart Parenting (the one with Claudine Barretto on the cover).
3. Took a bath this morning (because I got home late last night).
4. Sorted out my bills.
5. Spoke to Skycable repairmen.
6. Emailed my former boss to congratulate her on her pregnancy.
7. Scanned my cellphone phone book, Friendster account, and email address book to see if I still have any single and eligible guy friends whom I can hook a girl friend up with.
8. Charged Eric's handycam.
9. Added new furniture (tables!) to our second floor hallway.
10. Wondered if a certain man I've been emailing is flirting with me... or if he's just trying (too hard) to be charming.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oooohhh... chismis! who's this man you've been emailing with? :P
does hubby know!?? hahaha.
Post a Comment