Technically, this happened last week... which just goes to show that yes, I can (and do!) carry a grudge, even though the most I'll do is rant about it to Eric, friends, and everyone else but the person concerned...
It's September, meaning the season of pwa tiong chiu (aka the dice game played during the Mooncake Festival) is just around the corner. One of Eric's friends won last year, so it's up to him to shop for prizes this year.
While I love shopping as much as the next person, it's no piece of cake to shop for pwa tiong chiu prizes... You're talking about items that have to be varied yet universal in appeal, since the contestants are a mix of men and women, adults and kids, married and single. Plus when you're shopping on a budget, well, that's even harder. Basically, it's something you need time, energy, and serious concentration for.
Which is why it irked the hell out of me when one of Eric's other friends said that I should be the one to do the shopping this year, since, in his words, "nasa bahay lang naman ako at walang ginagawa."
F*ck him. Let's see him try and take care of a baby.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
tsk tsk tsk... how insensitive!! :/
Fuck is spelled with a "u" and not with "*".
miss you.
-rain
Let is pass baby. You know that's how he is!
Post a Comment