Some people have an uncanny knack for brand recognition. A girl I know, for example, takes one look and knows right away that a bag is a Fendi or that a shoe is a Gucci.
And then there are guys like my husband, who can tell the make and model of a car even when miles away just by looking at its bumper! Or like my brother, who can name the brand and model of a cellphone in a heartbeat.
I'm neither of them. For me, a bag is a bag and a shoe is a shoe and a pick-up truck is most certainly just a pick-up truck, never mind if Eric (appalled) tells me that there's hundreds of thousands of pesos worth of difference between brands. And don't get me started on cellphones; the only models I recognize are those of my own and a few of the older Nokias. With the newer ones, they all either look alike to me or I tend to interchange the model number (i.e. is it a Nokia 6680? or a 6880? 6860?)
So as you can tell, advertisers are just wasting their money on me.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
will it make you feel better if i tell you i'm not even sure what model my nokia phone is right now?
Post a Comment