SITUATION: Generous husband meets low-maintenance wife (ahem, ahem)...
ERIC: Hon, anong gusto mong anniversary gift? Naisip ko bagong cellphone? O Ipod?
ME: Ha? But I'm still happy with my current cellphone and mp3 player. But I need a new handbag, just buy me that.
ERIC: Ano ka ba, mura lang yung bag. I can buy it for you anytime. Dapat special ang anniversary gift.
ME: Okay, then just buy me a Louis Vuitton handbag. That should cost about the same as a new cellphone.
ERIC: Ano ka ba, kung gagastos lang ako nang malaki, mas gusto ko pa sa cellphone nalang kaysa sa bag.
***
In the end, he promised to take me to Sonya's Garden next weekend. Sana matuloy.
***
P.S. I asked him what he wanted as an anniversary gift and he said I didn't have to give him anything, carrying his child is enough. Aww...
(I can see you guys rolling your eyes!!!!)
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hallooo sis! just checking in on your life. Happy Anniv!
-rain
at least I said something right this time hehehe!!
Post a Comment