I'm so cranky and irritable today, I feel like I'm going to just lose it any minute now.
I also feel fat, unattractive, and ungainly.
Not to mention hot -- apparently, pregnancy has a way of upping your body temperature (because your body is working double-time)-- so if I don't have the air-conditioning on or the electric fan directed straight at me, I sweat buckets.
Which contributes even more to my feeling of unattractiveness.
And which makes me all the more upset.
It's a vicious cycle.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
when are u due? malaki na tummy mo? any pics:)
ay oo -- ganyan nga daw talaga. sobrang initin pag buntis.
would staying in the tub for hours be harmful? Ü
it's ok Hippo... you got around 2 months left.
-rain
ice pops and sorbets are great! just as cold, but less calories and fat compared to ice cream!
Hi Leslie -- Am due on the last week of November at the earliest, 2nd week of December at the latest. :)
Hi Moks -- Actually, it's not advisable for preggy people to get in and out of tubs. For one thing, we might slip and fall. For another, it's harder to haul ourselves out :D But I do stay under the shower for a longer period of time now :)
Post a Comment