Eric frequently dreams about our baby. Way before we knew the gender, he dreamt we would be having a boy and, well, it turns out we did.
A few months ago, he dreamt that our son would be a sound sleeper and generally well-behaved. I can only hope that would turn out true as well.
And just a couple of nights ago, he dreamt that I would go into labor either this coming Sunday or Monday. Well, I hope he's off by a few days because there are still a lot of last-minute preparations to do; call me O.C. but I want everything to be perfect before baby comes out, because God only knows how much of a total disarray our lives would be once he does.
One slight thing bothering me: as far as I can remember, I've never had any dreams about my baby whatsoever. Then again, between the need to constantly get up to pee and getting leg cramps, it's not as if I've been sleeping soundly enough to go into dreamland. But, ack, what if it's a sign that I'm not as connected to my baby as Eric is?
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
the lil babe is literally coming out of you with a thick string attached. can't get any more connected than that. =)
nah... that's just pre-labor jitters. you'll be fine. =) besides, as they said, breastfeeding is a great way to bond with your child.
hi, I've been stopping by hoping to see a new entry. I just realized now that you might have already given birth!
Do make kwento :)
Post a Comment