Thursday, November 09, 2006

Today is a good day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1. At 9pm, it's the premiere of The Amazing Race Asia . Bonus: eye candy in the form of host Allan Wu, who's one of the hottest Asian guys I know, as the recent issue of Men's Health Philippines (above) will attest...

2. I scored 700,000+ points on Pacman today--twice! And Eric hasn't yet! Bwahahaha! You really have to play the game to appreciate how hard it is to (finally!) achieve this score, so for now just take my word for it. And yes, I've already completed all 25 levels.

3. Someone told me that he can't believe I'm carrying a baby boy, because my face hasn't changed in appearance. To quote, "Maganda pa rin kayo." This has to do with a Filipino belief that if a woman is carrying a boy, she gets ugly; if she's carrying a girl, she becomes more radiant.

Okay, so the guy who said that is an employee of Eric's family, which means there's a chance he's just sucking up. Plus he's pretty old, so there might be something wrong with his eyesight. But who cares -- at this stage in my pregnancy, I welcome ALL compliments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

allan wu is HOT:D i also enjoyed watching aubrey and jaq. they're funny. who the heck powders their faces in the middle of the race while driving the car. LOL. i just love their kakikayan it's hilarious. widh they show more of that. hehehe

wandering storyteller said...

you need RPG games ;-)

wysgal said...

Allan Wu is very good looking ... but if you watch him on the show his timing (cadence?) is a bit off.