Friday, November 03, 2006

Shirt tales

My tummy has expanded to the point that my large-sized shirts, which I use as pambahay, are already starting to get snug around the belly area. So I've now taken to wearing Eric's XL-sized shirts at home, and while they're comfy, they come with a price:

Yesterday, Eric's grand-aunt who's visiting from China dropped by the house to see how I was. I opened the front door and as she came up the front stairs, she stopped in her tracks, squinted, and asked mom-in-law, "What is Eric doing here?" since she just saw Eric at the office before she left.

Mom-in-law had to tell her than was me, and I explained that I was just wearing one of Eric's shirts.

So the question is: Did she mistake me for Eric because I now look as big as him, and look even bigger by wearing his shirt??

And to think I was tempted to wear his basketball jerseys instead... I wonder what reaction that would elicit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure how she could have done that. maybe she needs to have her eyes checked. :D

Anonymous said...

"Fu Qi Xiang" (",)

Parang magbf or mag gf na magkamukha, nagkakatuluyan. =p