Late last night, I got this message from my brother...
"Atch, please ask Eric for contact numbers of girls that are willing to go to a bachelor's party."
It took me a few seconds to figure out what he meant. I texted back, "Ha? You mean strippers? Gagi, wala siyang kilala 'no! Will ask him to ask his friends."
I mean, really...I consider myself to be pretty open-minded, but I will absolutely throw a fit if I find out that a stripper/call-girl is just a text message away from my husband.
Thankfully, I know Eric well enough to confidently say that I have nothing to worry about in that department. For the life of me, I don't know why my brother would even assume he could be of any help.
Hmm... unless...my brother knows something I don't...?!?!
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ROFL!!
Post a Comment