Friday, May 25, 2007

What I'm lending out now

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mothers and daughters lend each other clothes, accessories, and makeup.

What about fathers and daughters? I don't know about other people, but my dad and I exchange reading material--books, magazines, sometimes even newspaper clippings.

When I go home this weekend, I'm lending him Anderson Cooper's "Dispatches From The Edge," which I finished reading in a half day -- and then promptly re-read from start to finish!

It's a very good read -- some parts made me laugh, other parts made me (almost) cry. In fact, my only complaint is that it's too short! Bitin! Hope there's a sequel in the works.
And I really hope it's not true that Anderson is gay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but i read " ....in May 2007, Out Magazine ranked him second among "The Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America" in wikipedia. and his avoidance of discussing his sexual orientation.

people who are straight usually don't avoid discussing