Sunday, May 20, 2007

To blog or not to blog

I'm back (yet again).

I wish I could give some fantastically glamorous excuse for my absence. Like I went on vacation. Or I finally said "yes" to a job offer. No, and no.

Fact of the matter is, a lot of things happened over the past two weeks...at least on the emotional side. And I couldn't write about them here, because the wrong people might read it, and because the right people will read it and get hurt or mad.

Which brings me to my point -- is there still a point in me blogging? I started this so that I would have an outlet for my thoughts, feelings, joys, and frustrations. But lately there hasn't been much joy, just a lot of frustration; lots of thoughts that are a whirl; and lots of feelings so pent up that I think one of these days I'm just going to explode.

But no, I can't write about them. Because I'm still and will always be a goody-two-shoes who would much rather keep the peace than stir up trouble.

I think I'll rely on how they did it in the pre-Internet years... keep a journal and write all these "censored" issues by hand. That way they're really for my eyes only.

In the meantime, this is as close as I can get to ranting / sharing / just sighing-and-letting-a-bit-out-of-my-chest to the whole world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

does blogspot have a "private" blog option? where certain posts are hidden from the public, or only bloggers of your choice can read them? xanga has this option.

2nd alternative would be to create a new blog... totally anonymous.

Anonymous said...

I think the new blogger has a feature where you can limit it's privacy. Just check on your dashboard ^^

For whatever this post is for, I hope it somehow helped. Ganyan lang siguro talaga ang life minsan *pats*

And about that email I haven't gotten around to answering, the answer is YUP! Come around JUNE I will be the oldest in the pack (unless you want a comeback?! hehehe) but our future remains uncertain....

Gio is already getting very noisy we're afraid he'd get sorethroat at a young age coz when he gets excited around people, he screams. He gets pretty loud but what can doting lolos and lolas and aunties and uncles do?! Siyempre bigay hilig but hopefully, he'll not grow up spoiled.

Jaclyn said...

Hi Kayenne and Cindy... parang di ko rin feel yung privacy option. Might as well just keep it REALLY private by not posting in cyberspace at all... notebook tsaka ballpen nalang :)

Cindy again -- WHAT??? So teka, saan lilipat si you-know-who? I really have to go to Summit to claim my checks (and get updated on tsismis) soon!

Anonymous said...

So you want to go the classic way then~ Anyways, you-know-who is actually contemplating on the same thing you are contemplating on your very latest entry. HOW COSMIC! hehehehe~

Let me know when you'll drop by. Let's have lunch together ^_~