Looking for the right hair stylist (not to mention salon) is like looking for Mr. Right.
You look for one... and when you finally find him/her, you're happy as can be and spend the next years of your life exclusively seeing him/her, cultivating a relationship.
But when she resigns to pursue other interests (like what happened to mine), it's back to square one and you start looking for The One all over again.
Or maybe I'm just being too picky. I need someone who can tame my hair but at the same time won't charge me an arm and a leg; someone who's nice and friendly but not gossipy (I'm not like others who practically treat their hairstylists as their confidantes); and someone who won't nag me to get highlights every single frickin' time I go.
I've made the rounds but have yet to find one who will satisfy as much as my "ex" did, so if anyone knows a good salon/stylist in the Makati, Mandaluyong, or Greenhills area, please drop me a line. I might end up cutting my hair myself.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hmm... lately, i've kept going back to podium's bench fix. the head stylist jonathan "jonas" cabral cuts my hair. short, trendy, sassy for P225, i think. the cuts remains nice, even when it had grown a bit.
the last time i liked my hair this way was in singapore. i went to david's mother ignacia then, to maintain it, but david's botched it, giving me the juday cut. BOO!
which reminds me, i need a trim.
I've been going to the same barber since high school :)
I'm having my hair cut at Hairworks tomorrow, wish my luck! :)
Post a Comment