Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Brain drain

I'm pooped. And sad that I am.

Because Eric and I were supposed to watch Narnia after work today, but I just feel so tired, all I want to do is go home, take a bath, and out my feet up for the rest of the evening.

Funny thing is technically, I didn't even do anything physically taxing today.

I spent the whole day cooped up in a conference room, listening to the speakers at the 2nd Philippine Biotechnology Venture Summit.

So now that I think about it... I think I was mentally taxed.

Because a girl can only take in so much scientific facts and figures in a day. Not to mention the effort involved in trying to look interested (and intelligent) when a scientist starts making small talk with me.

So nothing intellectual for the next 12 hours. When I go home, it's Jack TV for me.

No comments: