
What do you do when you're tired, drained and overall feeling down (like I was last night)?
Watch American Idol!
Or more specifically, watch Simon Cowell on American Idol.
The 5th season premiered last night and I never knew how much I missed Simon's acerbic wit until yesterday. Call me mean, but when Simon makes the contestants feel bad, I end up feeling good! Hahaha.
Some of my favorite Simon-isms through the years:
"Did you really believe you could become the American Idol? Well, then, you're deaf."
"You take singing lessons? Do you have a lawyer? Get a lawyer and sue her."
"You sing like Mickey Mouse on helium."
"If you would be singing like this two thousand years ago, people would have stoned you."

1 comment:
i've been watching american idol since season 2. but this is the first time that i've actually been excited and looking forward to it. LOL
Post a Comment