When it comes to snack food, nothing beats Cow Label.

For those who don't know, this is a CLASSIC. It's beef jerky that's swimming in super yummy sweet-spicy sauce. It's hard to describe, you really have to taste it. I haven't had one in years, and when Eric brought home an entire box, I practically salivated.
After you finish eating the beef jerky, it's customary to use your fingers to swipe off the remaining sauce and lick off them. Others who can't wait, like Eric, just lick the foil straight on. Disgusting, but more effective.
I feel a midnight snack craving coming on...

3 comments:
now you're making me crave! hey! heard of filmloop? try it! it's like photoblogging, except better. plus, no need for the hassle of uploading pics.
hey jac! ur right!! sarap! thanks for giving me one! nahiya lang ako... or else, uubusin yung buong box eh! hahahahaha
pahingi... - rain
Post a Comment