This is a scene from an early episode Desperate Housewives that I can never forget.
============================================================
Carlos: "What the hell is wrong with you?"
Gabrielle: "Let go of me."
Carlos: "You've been acting like a nightmare for a month."
Gabrielle: "Stop!"
Carlos: "What's wrong?"
She keeps struggling and he holds on to her. "I can't fix it unless you tell me."
She breaks his hold and sits down. "It's not exciting anymore, Carlos."
Carlos: "So what am I supposed to do?"
Gabrielle: "I dunno. Be the way you used to be. Surprise me. take my breath away."
===================================================
Yep. That and the occasional foot rubs. Because really, is it too much to ask?
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
really now, 50% of the time, it's not because we fail to surprise, but because you girls fail to become surprised. the other 50, well, maybe that's our fault. but as the saying goes and i'm paraphrasing, women enter a relationship expecting their man to change - whch they don't. and men enter a relationship expecting their woman to stay the same - which they don't.
footrubs... as long as you get us a cold glass of beer afterwards... then lets call it even.
rain
Post a Comment