I hate seeing myself on TV. I've guested on two television shows in my whole life and even though my mom taped them both, I could never bring myself to watch them. Call me vain, but I have this phobia that I don't look good on TV. So better that I don't confirm it.
Naturally, I had to make an exception when Eric and I finally got our wedding video yesterday. But the phobia was still there—throughout the show, I was as tense as a whip and my hands were actually clammy from sweat. As far as I can remember, the last time my hands were clammy from sweat was when I was about to take the UP College Entrance Exams in 1995. So yes, I was that antsy.
To be fair, the video was good, but there were lots of instances when I wanted to fast forward some scenes because they lingered too long on me. Of course, Eric wouldn't let me. And while I'm sure other new brides would've watched the video over and over in one night, I breathed a big sigh of relief when it was over and shoved the DVD into the cabinet, never to be viewed again.
But yeah, okay... I think I looked good naman.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, I think you'll watch that DVD again. Sooner than you think.
Post a Comment