Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sunday can't come soon enough

A few weeks back, I finally arm-twisted wrangled a promise out of Eric that we would go to Tagaytay this Sunday. So far, he still seems game, so I'm scouring the Internet high and low for new restos to try out (because I know there's more to Tagaytay than Sonya's Garden) and new sightseeing spots to check out (because I know he hates it if we travel that far away "just to eat.")

We were tempted to hike up Taal volcano, but the summer heat is just too oppressive to encourage us to do anything strenuous, and I'm so out of shape that I'll probably just embarrass myself (and Eric) in the attempt. Next time nalang yan.

So far, places of interest include the Pink Sisters Convent, a honeybee farm, and a flower farm. If you guys have any feedback on these places or any other suggestions, please do drop me a line! Can't wait for Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try bag of beans. it looks like a canteen from the outside but you go down to the main dining area and it has a really nice view daw acc to my parents and sister :)

Anonymous said...

oh, i forgot to mention...there's also a zoo there if you feel like it. :)