I've been assigned to get in touch with a VVVIP (as in very, very VIP) to schedule an interview appointment, and since it's Holy Week next week (when the whole country goes into hiatus), I had to pin him down this week or it's a no-go at all.
When I asked my co-interviewer what date would be good for her, she told me that she was free anyday and everyday this week so it's Mr. VVVIP's call.
So when I ask Mr. VVVIP, he goes, "Okay, how about this day?"
I send my co-interviewer an "fyi" message and argh, she goes, "Oh, I can't that day because blah blah blah."
Okay, fine... I ask her again when else she's busy this week but she goes, "Oh, no, just on that day that he mentioned. All other days are fine."
So I tell Mr. VVVIP, "Sorry, but can we move it to another day? Any day but this day."
Fortunately, he goes "Sure, am fine on this other day."
I tell Ms. Co-interviewer and AGAIN she goes, "Ay, I can't rin, because of so and so. Can you move it to another day?"
Geez.... And it's not like her reasons were biglaan activities... They're the kind that you plan weeks ahead!
So now I'm tempted to tell her to be the one to talk to Mr. VVVIP to resched, because I'm the one starting to look like a spaz here.
Some of you may find this a bit superficial for me to get upset over but...I don't know... I just hate it when things like these happen...
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh! i so totally understand you. makes me want to ask her "ano ba talaga? kailan ka ba talaga available?"
dapat sibabi mo kay co-interviewer, "sorry, the appointment's final. sabi mo kasi any day this week eh."
nyek!!! dapat u tell ur co-interviewer na sya mag-resched ng other activity nya! medyo VVVIP ito noh... Tell ur co-interviewer na baka ma-bad impression si VVVIP if you keep on rescheduling!
Post a Comment