
Eric and I thought “Must Love Dogs” was about a guy who hated dogs but had to pretend he did to get close to the woman that he liked. Unfortunately, that was far from the case, and it’s a good thing the DVD was on sale, because we felt seriously gypped.
The story wasn’t your typical romantic-comedy; it was too wordy and long-winded for our taste and didn't have that many kilig scenes. Diane Lane's character was kinda annoying, because throughout the film, she was just so desperate to hook a guy; and John Cusack didn't look as mabango as he did in his other films. But I loved the family interactions (kinda reminds me of my own, with the meddling and the needling) and the few dogs that they showed were really cute. Just wished they had shown more.
Trivia: I read somewhere that petting a dog (or cat) can actually lower one's blood pressure.

No comments:
Post a Comment