Even before I got pregnant, I already knew that I would much rather have a smart child than a good-looking one. Okay, so it's a bonus if he or she is both, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd pick brains over beauty any day.
Eric and I have a favorite new reality TV show now... "Beauty and the Geek," where a gorgeous but seemingly dumb lady is paired with a nerd. Okay, so it's kinda funny when the guys don't know who Britney Spears' husband is, but it's doubly hilarious (not to mention alarming), when we saw that one of the girls didn't even know what a "Sherpa" was! No way will my kid grow up not knowing that!
So everytime I scour baby magazines in bookstores, I end up buying the ones that have "how-to-make-your-baby smart" blurbs on the cover.
Okay, that and "how-to-lose-weight-after-giving-birth" blurbs as well.
Now it's clear: I'm a vain nerd.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i think nagkamali ka dito "...I'd pick beauty over brains any day.
"
i disagree with ane of your comment. i don't know what sherpa is. in fact i've never heard of it before i didn't know what sherpa is until i searched it a moment ago. however it does not mean i'm dumb. in fact i'm far from being one.
i understand that 0but read carefully jac said she would pick beauty over brains.
Hi Les. You're right, that was a typo. Corrected it already. Thanks.
i'd buy that magazine, too, jac. i'm struggling! i have 24 more pounds to lose. hehe.
Post a Comment