Tuesday, April 03, 2007

10 things I (blank) about him

Sometimes I wonder if Eric and I are really compatible:

1) I'm a morning person; anytime before 10am, he's Oscar The Grouch.

2) I put sauces on my food by the dollop; he likes his food swimming in them.

3) He's very masipag in keeping in touch with friends, even those who live in other countries. I can't even bring myself to organize a reunion with my college classmates.

4) He perspires after a short walk; if I'm perspiring it means it's REALLY hot.

5) I like planning ahead -- yes, even months ahead. He's not as..umm...forward-thinking.

6) I'm a neat freak. He's perfectly fine with leaving the bed unmade for the rest of the day.

7) I feel that modern cleaning conveniences like the vacuum cleaner and washing machine are indispensable; he thinks I'm being maarte when I use them.

8) He likes horror movies. Especially Tagalog ones. I can't stop rolling my eyes whenever I watch them.

9) He's very hot-tempered; I rarely lose my cool, or if I do, I don't show it like he does.

10) He's into cars and gadgets; I can't even tell one model apart from the other.

And then I think about some of the things that we have in common:

1) Browsing in Powerbooks.

2) Japanese food.

3) B-grade disaster films.

4) We're both Kapamilya.

5) Strong attachment to family.

6) Haagen Dazs ice cream.

7) Saying "sorry" (and forgiving right after).

8) Cold cuts for breakfast (him = ham; me = salami).

9) Being low-maintenance.

10) Doing groceries.

I think 10 years from now, I'll look back at these two lists again and add some more items. Let's see which list grows longer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually ur differences are the normal differences of 2 peope. balance of nature ika-nga.

Anonymous said...

Ano ka ba... low maintenance daw pero favorite natin Haagen Dazs!!! Ha ha!!!

Anndee said...

LOW MAINTENANCE?!?!!!?!?

Jaclyn said...

Sige na, sige na.... "We both THINK we're low maintenance." Hahaha!