Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pillow fights

I know one of the cardinal rules for a healthy relationship is to never go to sleep while still angry at your partner.

Eric and I have tried to maintain that rule since we first got together, but I have to admit that twice recently, we broke it.

The first was because I was just too upset to even think about talking to him at all.

And the second was because the cause of the argument took place exactly at bedtime, and by then I was too sleepy to talk about it or hear his apology (which, to be fair, he readily gave).

But I guess the important thing is on those two occasions, we made up the very next morning. And that (so far) we're not like other couple-friends we know who fight and don't talk to each other for days, even weeks (sila pa ba pag ganun??!?) on end.

No comments: