Eric and I ate at Sumo Sam's (6/F Shangri-La Plaza Mall) for dinner yesterday.
Today, we both experienced major diarrhea.
End of review.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake / Luck ain't even lucky / Got to make your own breaks / It's my life / And it's now or never / I ain't gonna live forever / I just want to live while I'm alive / (It's my life)" -- Bon Jovi
5 comments:
thanks for the warning.
hey..i ate at sumo sams, and i think the food is great... masarap ang tea nya...
what did u order b?
I saw Sumo Sam last year in Shangri-la, one glanced at it. I knew it was Ghetto.
Rule of thumb. Never eat Japanese restaurant that have contemporary names like Sumo Sam or Teriyaki Boy.
If the interior looks like its for the proletariat, then stay away, LOL
Correction my dear, ikaw lang tinamaan ng diarrhea. Ako, the day before pa ako kinakabag, kaya malambot (if not watery) yung tae ko :) I never get diarrhea coz of food (except for that one time when I ate fish balls in Grade 3). Durable tiyan ko he he he!
And the resto was EXPENSIVE! Mas masarap pa sa Tempura and mura pa.
Or if u want the high end one, sa Inagiku na lang tayo at Makati Shang he he he!
hoy husband of jac! too much info! hahahaha
and high maintenance! tsk tsk... Makati Shang pala dapat!
and di mo pala kaya fishballs! hahahaha
Post a Comment