
"24" is hazardous to my health.
It's so addicting that I stay up way past my bedtime... I forego going to the bathroom even if my bladder is about to burst...I forget to drink water...and I'd most likely forget to taker my meals if Eric were not around.
It's fast-paced, well written, and Jack Bauer is so...astig...that he has replaced Jack Bristow (of Alias) as my new "Sexiest Spy Dad Ever."
I've also gotten to thinking...
Why can't Pinoy writers come up with shows as innovative as those in the US? All we have are slapstick sitcoms or rip-offs from Mexican soaps. I heard before that there were plans to make a political drama revolving around a fictitious Philippine President but it seems it never saw film. Sure, it's a West Wing rip-off, but it would still be nice to see how it turns out.

4 comments:
But . . . Kapuso have Zaido on primetime television. US don't even have that :P
hahaha! paoyu! how come you're updated? you watch zaido? hahaha! :)
LOL. definitely updated. Never even heard of the show until now.
Sometimes I'm very busy at work, sometimes I'm not. When I'm not busy, I read stuff from www.pep.ph curse Jacluts for that.
If you're bored I suggest going to
www.asiafanatics.net/news - for Chinese, Japanese, Korean E-news.
For US gossips.
www.tmz.com
www.perezhilton.com
:P
Post a Comment