Yes, he's inside a laundry hamper.
I wonder if he'll take this against me when he grows up?
"Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake / Luck ain't even lucky / Got to make your own breaks / It's my life / And it's now or never / I ain't gonna live forever / I just want to live while I'm alive / (It's my life)" -- Bon Jovi
4 comments:
Nah, probably not! But the naked bathing picture... I guess he will and hindi kita kakampihan hehe!!
i agree with Eric. Especially since all his naked bathing pics are displayed for everyone to see!
rain
nah. it's ok. my mom did worse. and my bro doesnt take it against her. my mom had my bro wear a tube dress, sunglasses and bandanna. mom showed the pic to a lot of ppl. even dad thought it's me. LOL
DA KE AIIIIII!!!!!!! Jac, ok lang yan. Im sure he wont take it against you. Its not like you took a picture of him eating his poop or anything~
Post a Comment