I have yet to meet a doctor who shows up at his clinic on time.
Except for my OB-Gyne... but then she charges a LOT for consultation, so it's a fair trade.
Other doctors seem to have a habit of showing up --on average-- an hour past their scheduled clinic times. I could understand if they were coming from another clinic in another hospital, but if their schedule is the first for the day, then I expect them to be there on the dot. Stat.
I wonder if it's a doctor thing? Or a Filipino thing? Or a Filipino doctor thing?
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's a power trip thing. Cuz right now, at my level, every minute I'm late means I have to make it up for 4 hours. So the moment I have the power to be late, you can bet I'm gonna make full use of it.
Joke. I'll change that mindset in my own time.
-rain
i know!!! i once waited over 2 hours for a checkup... and spent only 5 mins inside! then had to pay P500! imagine?!! grrr
Post a Comment