
I am seriously, Seriously, SERIOUSLY in love with George Clooney.
So what if the guy is a commitment-phobe? At least he's honest about it. Plus he's talented -- actor, director, and screenwriter. And he has a conscience -- just look at what he's been doing to raise awareness for the situation in Sudan. And, bottomline -- he is just so good-looking.
But you just have to watch him in ER to see why he's so lovable. There's this part where his character, Doug Ross, is asking the love of his life, Nurse Carol Hathaway, if she's already off-duty.
Carol says she has to do a couple of more things, and Ross just leans in and whispers "I'll wait" and smiles.
And it's not an "I'll wait because I'm getting good sex from you later on" or an "I'll wait because I have nothing better to do anyway." The way he says it, you just know that he'll wait because he wants to have dinner with her, or take her home...or just be with her for an extra longer time.
"I'll wait." Two simple words, but because it was Geroege Clooney saying it -- and smiling to boot!, that scene became one of the most romantic scenes I've ever seen in my life.
Sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment