Thursday, February 01, 2007

Every day is Father's Day

Eric and I have been together for a little over six years...

He's been with Justin for a little over six weeks...

But he has more pictures of him and Justin together than of him and me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now if only he were as enthusiastic when it comes to changing diapers and late night/early morning feedings...

P.S. Come to think of it, Justin has more pictures with his papa than with me!! My kid is probably going to grow up thinking I didn't spend as much time with him! Makabawi nga...well, at least once I lose weight...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a carbon copy of his dad. very adorable kid:) hehehe

Anonymous said...

I second that. He's Eric's jr! Pero dun worry JAC, you'll get a JR too...soon? XDDD Sobrang cute niya mag-yawn!!!

Anonymous said...

That's because Justin doesn't mind getting his photos taken even if his clothes are dirty or magulo ang buhok whereas the mom... hay... *SHAKES HEAD* :)