Saturday, February 17, 2007

Must be something in their water

This online magazine that I subscribe to is asking readers to vote on what they think is the world's sexiest accent.

I haven't heard Argentinians speak, and I certainly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Finnish and French accents, but right now my money is on the Aussie twang!

Hugh Jackman. Mel Gibson (pre-drunken anti-Semite days). Julian McMahon. Russel Crowe (okay, he's a native New Zealander but he grew up in Oz!). I hear them talk and just go weak at the knees. I've raved about them here and I'm loyal as ever now. Another hottie Aussie is Jesse Spencer, who plays Dr. Chase on the tv show House. In my opinion, Patrick Dempsey (from Grey's Anatomy) doesn't even come close!

And Steve Irwin? Okay, so his accent's a little too thick for me, but his passion and energy make him charming na rin.

So how about you guys? What accent do you find the sexiest?

No comments: