Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hardy fan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For some reason, I've always preferred The Hardy Boys to Nancy Drew. And yes, until now, I still don't know who is more crush-able, Frank or Joe.

Which is why I was especially pleased when I read that Tom Cruise and Ben Stiller are in talks to star in The Hardy Men, which is an update on the lives of our teen-age amateur detectives. The premise is the boys are adults now, but estranged (oooh); of course, they must put their differences aside and team up to solve a mystery. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Quite shallow, I know, but what can I say, some crushes just can't be forgotten.

1 comment:

Anndee said...

yey! can't wait for the movie! crush ko rin sila! i remember that i love those nancy drew and hardy boys books na combined? diba meron? and i remember nancy drew being linked to one of the hardy boys. i forgot which one though. :)