
Call me shallow, but I have a pet peeve against people who walk around everywhere with a mobile phone bluetooth headset attached to their ear.
I think it's pretentious, ostentatious, and screams "Look at me! I'm a busy and important person!!"
Because come on, the only reason you need a handsfree unit is if you're fielding a hundred calls an hour but your hands are occupied. Like when you're driving. Or typing a report that's due way past the deadline. Or assembling a nuclear bomb.
Otherwise, if you're just eating at a restaurant...or walking around the mall -- why don't you just use your frickin' hands?

3 comments:
YES!!! I guess, it has reach mainstream even in the Philippines. I don't understand, talking via celphone cost alot in the Philippines, unlike US with unlimited mobile-2-mobile call. Bluetooth is cool when you're driving, but these days all car have built in bluetooth, wherein entire car speaker becomes your receiver.
i can understand the pet peeve but on the oter hand i can also understand why. let's say if u get at least around 20 calls a day then it's usually better to wear the bluetooth headset all the time. its not really practical to remove it and risk misplacing it. also when u do that and have calls u dont have the time to transfer to bluetooth nor is it convenient.
usually ppl like those are on the move so why bother transferring from 1 to the other.
i think its cool to have one, it looks cool, but i agree, dont really see a need here in the country...
Post a Comment