Monday is unequivocally my least favorite day of the week.
Every Monday morning, when I wake up, I go through an internal debate of sorts (that lasts about 10 seconds) on whether I should call in sick for work or not. 99% of the time, guilt (a.k.a. the sense of responsibility hammered into me since childhood) outweighs laziness, so before I know it, I'm out of bed and going through my morning ritual in a sleepy daze. As a personal policy, I avoid scheduling appointments or shoots on Mondays, because Mondays are the days when I really dress down (tinatamad nga kasi) and couldn't care less how my hair looks. I prefer to just stay in the office and finish whatever work I left behind last Friday.
Still, today isn't particularly as bad as all other Mondays, because:
1) The AEs aren't here! They've left for their incentive trip and won't be back until Wednesday. OK, so they did leave work behind before they left, but their absence, brief as it may be, allows our department to take a mini-vacation of sorts just the same.
2) This weekend is a 3-day weekend! Yey!
P.S. To those who've been visiting my blog regularly (which translates to a grand total of 2 people), I took out the tag board. For some reason, when I viewed my blog on my Mac this morning, the board looked all jumbled up. Eric says it was the same with him when he tried to check out my blog last night. When I checked the html coding, ok naman, so I really think it's got something to do with Mac-PC-Blogger.com compatibility chuchu. So if anyone knows how to solve this, help! But in the meantime, my O.C-ness compels me to take it out, because I really can't stand the disarray.
Monday, February 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hi JAC! nice blog you got here. Much as im tempted to have a blog of my own, daan na lang ako sa mga blogs ;) See, there's somebody out here who is more tamad than you are...and its not on Monday mornings only hehehe
Now with comments proper :) > HURRAY!!!!! No AEs at work and a long weekend! It's really a great week for us Jac! Can't wait til the week ends....see how sooooo tamad i am these days? as in T-A-M-A-D (all caps) Well, atleast its not that bad right? Sige, just giving you my gong xi! (hahaha i don't know if im using this right) for your blogsite!
aha!
so you've figured out the comment box thingy.
jaaaaaaaaaaac! di na natuloy yung coffee natin last year a. anubayan.
i visit regularly, fyi, but could not comment kasi di pa yata configured yung comment box mo.
on the HTML for your tagboard, ,i am resisting the temptation to act like i know something about it and give you tips that should totally screw up your page. heehee. i'm bad.
PS
yeah, mondays inevitably suck these days.
Post a Comment